Bozeman BEAR is Gallatin County’s Business Expansion And Retention program. The program is a partnership between several public, private, and nonprofit sector professionals and organizations and is sponsored by the Montana Economic Developer’s Association.
Bozeman BEAR helps local business owners and operators like you access a network of resources that can help your business to grow.
Through partnerships with local business providers, Bozeman BEAR is your connection to:
- Business assessments
- Business plans
- Education & training programs
- Employment services
- Export/Import assistance
- Facility location and expansion assistance
- Financial programs
- Government contracting assistance
- Human resource programs and guidance
- Incumbent Worker Training grants
- Manufacturing resources and guidance
- Market analysis
- Marketing resources
- Nonprofit governance and fundraising assistance
- Regulatory assistance
- Technology resources
- Tools to manage, motivate, and strengthen your workforce
To learn how BEAR can help your business, email email@example.com for information.